Embrace Discomfort

I get discomfort everyday ,how ?
My mind says that I'm tired and Today I should take rest.
But my brain won't allow me .
Once I get in to the gym.
I automatically do the work out .
Just like that think of everything in life.
When you're in a comfort zone you won't be there for a long time .
Everyone in this world will face some hardships in their lives.
Be ready always for the worst outcome.
When you're facing or embracing discomfort in your life .
Your life becomes challenging you have no idea what to do in that situation.
But solving it will be a different experience for you.
Don't just run off ,just face it.
You'll grow and learn more when you're in discomfort.
When you stay in comfort zone you're are face with similar situation.
You don't gain any experience from it and your life won't be challenging.
Life is not about being happy all the time 
It is about the process you undergo .
Let's take "guy" he is with a girl and get attached to her well.
But suddenly one day "guy" got broke up with her.
What will he do ? think you're that guy


Comments

Popular Posts