how to stop a bad Habits

We have some kind of habits that sticks to us but we can't stop it .
We have to stop it but how if we think of stopping it ,it get more powerful and we all take a keen interest in that and stick in a same loop.
The way you acknowledge that habit is ruining you is the first step you have taken .
You found that it isn't helping you.
Then you try to stop it .
Let me tell you something I started smoking cigarettes when I was just 16.My friend taught it to me and said that It will relax you.
I have that point in my imagination what  I did is I went up there and spoke to my past self .
Do you really need this ?
What if you hadn't done it ?
What will be the outcome? 
Many questions start to rise up in my mind and I started to conquer with the cravings .
Step by step 
Day by day 
I stopped it .
That's how it is done.
You can't simply stop a habit by always thinking of it.
Keep yourself distracted and that will go away.
Hope this will help you .🗿

Comments

Popular Posts