The Art of Eyes

I was a guy with no contact with girls.
I studied in boys school. I really don't know how to approach a girl.
At first I choose to talk with a girl in Instagram and she was kinda friend zoned me .
Then I told my feelings for her . Then it all went down she treated me as if I'm her fan etc..
But this one skill got me a new girlfriend.
I was just roaming around alone in my home town . I just saw this girl she was really cute and just looked at her. What I did was just hold the eye contact for few seconds.
Then  I approached her.
All you need to do is hold eye contact with others . At first  you'll be kinda shy and scared . Then after practice you get a hold of it. 
When a girl looks at you then you look at her and hold the eye contact. Then just wait for her to see you again . She'll look at you at the time you need to make a good or fixed smile on her. If she  smile and looks away.
That's yours .
Get the power of this eye contact first .
It is the greatest thing for a man .
You will be fearless and you'll look at anyone you want in the eye with confidence.

Comments

Popular Posts