Unhealthy habits

People who are addicted to unhealthy habits like smoking use tobacco over eating drinking ,etc..
They think or wish to stop doing it but they don't take any measures to stop it .
how to stop these habits ?
How to gain control to  yourself?
When you think of stopping it you get a cravings more to do it again . You have to let go of that habit .
Don't even think about it .
Think these sentences before doing 
"I stopped it already and you never gonna use it again."
If you feel like you're doing it nope ,you're not feeling, it's your craving monster took control of you.
You have let it go.
No one can help you you have to do it yourself .
Ask self doubt question.
Is it good for me ?
Is it making anyinthg better to me ?
Am i addicted to this?
If this doesn't work 
You need to control that monster.
"I'm feel like doing it
You getting a thought of doing it 
Why am I doing it 
Why this thought is occurring now?" 
Ask yourself these questions .
It worked for me well I think that It'll work for your also.
Ask from your heart.
 

Comments

Popular Posts